Tree Shelters & Guards
Fine Mesh Shelters, more natural growth...
Still using tubes? Why not move forward to lower maintenance & economic tree protection?
Still using tubes?
Why not move forward to lower maintenance & economic tree protection?
- Economic - far cheaper than tube protection, when maintenance considerations taken into account.
- Both the 'Standard' Balance and Continental: have 120, diameters to give longer lasting tree protection - much larger diameter compared to tubes.
- Improved visual appearance - no more cemeteries! Improved tree growth - a more natural growth rate will allow trees to have stronger stems, the micro-environment will, however encourage tree growth upwards as the mesh resists lateral growth.
- No moisture build-up within Shelter, as with tubes, prior to tree break-out, giving rise to weak deformed stems as a result of strangulation and moisture build-up.
- Less wind resistance, therefore less wind blown Shelters to straighten.
- Less woolly aphid problems for Beech.