Contains 0.02% w/w warfarin
- Ready to use bait for grey squirrel use only by competent persons
- For use outdoors for tree protection, only between March 15
and August 15 with approved hoppers
- A maximum of 4kg of bait per hopper must not be exceeded
- In named areas (see label) users must follow the guidance detailed
in the Forestry Commission document available from Conservancy
- Not for use where red squirrel populations are known to occur
- For further guidance see Forestry Commission Practice Note
4 - Controlling grey squirrel damage in woodland.
- Use biocides safely
- Always read label and product information before use.
£31.00 10kg bag of bait + delivery and VAT
Squirrel control - warfarin squirrel poison hoppers from Farm Forestry